Thursday, August 20, 2009

Banduuuuuung...

life here ROCKS! indonesia might be less cilvilised than malaysia, but the people here are wayyyyy more friendly and helpful. i think, throughout the whole jatinangor area, my campus is the cleanest in the area of the city -______-

omg did i mention about the fooooooood here. emmm emmm emmmmmm~ sooooo niceeeee~ omg~ and one more good reason for me to grow fat here, the foood is darn c.h.e.a.p! damn im going to grow sooooo phat.. T.T

yet still, i miss u sooo much. ur presence still lingers around me.. haunts me like the air around me.. send me dreams to make me miss u even more...

'the moment u left, i start to flood, with waves of memories, suffocating me, and at the same time, provides me the air that i breath. u make me my world my spin, without u, i dunno what will i be....'

[LI -U ]

No comments:

Post a Comment