Saturday, February 13, 2010

God please save me from malls with sales on!

epic failure la aku ni! kata nak jimat duit but when ternampak perkataan 'WINTER CLEAREANCE', or '50% - 70% discount', dah tak boleh tahan dah, aduhhhh.. *major shake heads*

and so, bought these babies out of resistance towards the great temptation of winter sales. -____-''



# Zara's

ok lemme explain the outrageous brand-consciousness, these two, before sales was a total of 5000 rubles, thats around RM480-500. and after sale, they cost around 1600 rubles. AWESOME right? :D




# the mall where everything went downhill -____-




# a huge ass fountain clock, niceeeeee :)






i shall vow now, after the festive's season's, i shall be back to my old self, the thrifty and money-conscious me. i shall and i will. *cross fingers*

btw, today's new year's eve. my people cooked and brought food for me, damn niceeee right? hearts them. :)
so as for cny, i will have one new t-shirt, one new pants and two pairs of shoes. satisfied! *exhales with smile on face* but no angpao!! sadddddd :(
lagi sad thing is, 2 years, 2 years not being able to celebrate CNY with my family, SIGHHH! fated lah, birthday and CNY. eff faith! :(
and now my parents dumped me and went to Hong Kong to enjoy themselves, noh fair!

- as conclusion, my life is pathetic it sucks i hate it thank you bye bye.





# :)





from Russia, with love,
-stillatstake-





i still miss you
i cant even believe it..


















































No comments:

Post a Comment