Saturday, April 10, 2010

say bye-bye to emo and hello sunshine! :)

woooffsshh.. my mom would be ecstatic when she sees this! :D -->

me,

from this,


to..

*drum roll please.. dum dum dum dum....*

*VOILA!!*



# yupx, i finally got the balls to cut my hair. :)

talking about constant complaints, no one can do it better than my mom i swear. the follow are the few things that is in her 'must-tell-to-zineu-during-skype-session' list : -

1. how are you? obviously. but usually drags on for about half an hour.

2. if i say i ain't fine, she would go 'OMG! is there another bombing?!' and she gets all tensed up, and i mean REALLY tensed up, and comes the whining and blabbing and stuffs that comes out from her when she's paranoid. and now when my mom's reading this she will go 'nahhhhhh thats not true, how dare you say that?' and on my defense, dad, you were there and you know the truth. :)

3. and after an hour of chit-chatting, last but not least, 'eu, can you do me a favor?' 'yes of course, anything but cutting my hair.' 'whyyyyyyyyy?!'. and how many times we have skyped? numerous, and everytime she mentions it before the conversation ends. you get my point? parents can sometimes drive you nuts. its true okayyy? :p


but she was right after all, emo style is wayyyyyyy too yesterday for me, and the front part of my hair, (so-called 'fringe') has been really disturbing, and i mean REALLY disturbing. not only to me, but to others as well because i always have to fling my hair away so that i can have a clear vision on whom am i speaking to. -.-

the hair saloon was pretty far away, but 150 rubles for this hair and the distance, i am totally in favor and satisfied. :)

and i have bad news, your's truly just lost his wallet recently and it was painful. that wallet was a gift from my dad (how rare is that), since end of 2008, right before my Italian exchange as a gift, and i have been using it since then. i LOVE that wallet and i REALLY mean it. too bad i don't have a picture of it to show the world, but it will always be in my memory vault. :(

am having physics oral exam on Monday, wish me luck! :)


Hey Soul Sister - Train



from Russia, with love,
-stillatstake-


and i wish,
it would land in the hands,
of a right guy,
doing things that can touch lives..


No comments:

Post a Comment