Tuesday, December 7, 2010

whatever

i know its been awhile since i updated my blog.

but im getting kinda lazy updating it, there was one time that i was actually in the mood of blogging, and i actually typed out quite a long text, and then i deleted it. its like everything lost at that moment and i just, don't feel like blogging anymore.. at that moment.

but, i am still gonna keep my blog just in case i might, might, need it one day.. where that one particular day arrives, and there's no one there for me to rely on, lean on, trust on..

and when my world do come down on me..

thats the day, where i turn to you again, for comfort, for shelter..

a place for my soul.


from Moscow,
-stillatstake-


regarding about the previous post,
where i ask y'll to stay tuned for the next 'exciting' post,
its not gonna happen,
just go on my facebook and check out the pictures.

thats it, goodbye for now.
maybe one day, my blogging mojo will return, who knows?



1 comment: