Friday, March 4, 2011

Back to old school. :)

Okay, fuck em' emo posts. Imma happy boi now! :D


To be honest, I was trying to find a solo picture of me smiling big, but I was too lazy instead I camwhored with my webcam, and guess what, I found back my camwhoring mojo! Yeahhh!! -,- pfft. I had to excuse myself away from my room mate cause' I was syoksendiri-ing so excessively and he was giving me this weird look, whatever.

Anyway, wooshh, its been a while since my last normal, un-emo post. As most of you know, I recently went on vacation to UK, YES FREAKING UK!! ARGGGHHH!! :D

Let me tell you, that place is SOOO AMAZING! I mean, you watch in movies how the British accent sound like, and how the Brits act and eat and everything in between, guess what, its all the same!! I mean the Brits are NOT snobbish at all, they are so friendly, they are so nice, they are so helpful, they are so AWESOME!

So, from London, to Birmingham, to Stafford, to Manchester, to Sheffield, back to London, to Exeter, back to London, flew to Berlin, and back to Moscow. In total, it was around 17 days, 17 days of pure heaven, haaaaaaaaa.. *Angel's symphony*

Throughout my journey, I used a DSLR to shoot most of my pictures, and my laptop cannot recognize all of em'. I am still waiting for my picture converter which is with my friend. -,-
Anyway, there are still some piccas that I used my normal camera to shoot.










# if you don't know any of the above, please go and bang the wall with your head tqvm.













My normal camera was mostly used for vlogging purposes and I didn't really much attention of using it to take piccas, but at least you get to see something right? :) I will get the converter one day, *crosses heart*.


Peace out. :)

From Moscow,
-stillatstake-




No comments:

Post a Comment