Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer Holiday Trilogy. [Uno]

alright alright i know.. jesus christ its been 3 months since i last visited my own blog, OMG! even when i am back home in Malaysia i didnt even bother to update this baby. i am so sorry :(
well, lets say that my life's been very full and daily blogging is NOT my thing. but i've got loads of stories and pictures to share with y'll..

as most of you know, i am studying in Moscow and all the Malaysian students here got to go back to our home country during summer holiday for 2 months, and it was last 2 months. nobody was left behind, and i have to say my summer holiday was a BLAST! i have never thought i would have the ability to do so many things in just 2 months, and my mom takes 2 months to just get out of the bathroom.. :D

for the first week i arrived, my home-brother, Mr. Kaesee Woon invited me and my friend to Singapore, and i've never seen him in like God-knows-how-long, so off we went to visit him.


# host










# the Russians and the Singaporean, konon-nya. ;)

i really had a great time in Singapore, not to mention that i bloody hell-ly lost my beloved wallet to some idiotic mindless soul sucking losers, other than that it was an awesome trip! thanks for having us there and i really appreciate it. thanks bro! :)

as you all know i am avid fan of AFS, for those who don't know, its an exchange program for students to go abroad to other countries to experience different culture and be exposed to different people and different languages. and i am a returnee from this AFS exchange program and am currently a volunteer for AFS, where we help out during orientations when students from other foreign countries come to Malaysia for student exchange. (side note : we don't really help out, more of create 'chaos' and have fun!)

so back from Singapore, immediately i have to rush to KL the next day for an AFS arrival orientation, which was in a hotel near Monorail Station Maharajalela. so for 3 days i was there with other volunteers, omg the fun we had, the work we did, the laughter we shared, the stress we underwent.. all was worth it.





# us.

it was definitely memorable and it was a hell of an experience. yeah we make mistakes and tumble on rocks once in a while, but it is a learning process, its not easy to be an AFS volunteer. a volunteer once said :'' before every orientation, i have to go visit a Psychiatrist to get prepared for them..'' LOL, its funny but true.. but in the end, we really, really had fun and i made some incredible friends on the way. once an AFS volunteer, always an AFS volunteer.. and i am proud to be one. :)

and of course i did spend time with my family, because my mum was like moody and emo-ing at the fact that i didn't really spend much time with her and also for the fact that i am only back here for 2 months. so, since my dad coincidently had a meeting at Genting, my mum decided that we all go there for a short family break..


# on our way there.





unfortunately it was only a day trip so not much pictures were taken, although, i have to say, i really enjoyed myself spending time with my family, especially my mum, yayyyy for mummy! :D so after my dad finished his meeting, we went back straight to Kuantan. (my hometown)

omg there's SOOOO much more that i wanna talk about my summer holiday, and i should save the best for last. part 2 is coming out soon! :D i hope..


from Russia, with love,
-stillatstake-



i would soooooooo do you when im back home.. *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment