Thursday, July 2, 2009

gone

its true. time does flies. 6 months, gone, in a snap of a finger. *snapping fingers*
its like when i was in italy, 2 months just pass by like this. everything is happening too fast around me. time really do need to take a rest and stop, maybe once in a blue moon. try to live life to the fullest, to the max.

'life is like an ice-cream, enjoy it before it melts, and turn into droplets of regrets.'

vividly, i still remember my first day. the minute i stepped out of the lift, my 1st question :'' is this an office or college?'' and now, this place has been my 2nd school for half a year. although its small, although its not as glamorous as others, it has a heart, that is made by us. and its still pumping with pure adrenaline. non-stop flowing.

there are too many to say about. things that happened to me when i was here is too much to be typed as words. lets say that everything will be stored in the deepest part of my heart and will be constantly updated so that i wont lose it. i promise that i will become my asset.

all these has changed me. the me in the small town before was much different than the me in the big city. change for the better or the worst i shall keep it to myself and people who know me should be able to tell the difference. i gained so much, in terms of brain power, friendship, and even weight. oops~ ;P

tomorrow would be my last class, then exam, then everything would be over. for now. really hate all these crap. when we finally got used to the new company and new environment and new everything, life has to, i mean HAS TO take everything away from us! fuck it! damn annoying! i have experience this kinda feeling before, and trust me, its HORRIBLE!

i'll save the rest for last, next week, battle week! ciao!

-mission accomplished-
[ Lee You ]

No comments:

Post a Comment