Friday, July 10, 2009

anything but satisfied

well, i got what i wanted. my ekzams are finally over! wheee~ *with a sad tone and face* ;(
i just hate it. i cant help myself from withdrawing from it. its just too much for me.

when i was in japan, egypt, italy, the same shit happened to me. where everything has to come to an end, and we have to leave, depart into our seperate ways. somehow life HAS TO break our perfect life into pieces. well now ur have done it and not going to do it again. satisfied?

the one thing that i can never put down is friendship that has been deeply bonded. 6 months, or maybe 5 months for me, i have known them for 5 fucking months. this is the kind of friendship that u wanna keep. forever. and now, they are all going to russia. except for the sole soul (me) thats going to indon. i just dun want that feeling to return, i dun wanna relieve that kinda moments. to me, its kills me from within.

without them, i seriously wont know what i will become. smoker? college ponteng-er? drug addict? they are the pillars of my strength. without them, my soul would collapse. here, i wanna thank 2 really special people which really made me mesmerised and experience some feelings that are just pure. i wont mentioned their names out, but i just wanna tell u guys : u made my day, u made me wanna crave for u for more, u drived me crazy, u guys are pure assholes. BUT deep in my heart, both of u have occupied the 2 biggest space that is reserved for only special ppl. i want u guys know that i really appreciate u guys a lot for spicing up my life. sincerely thank u =)

' departing, its not about which route you are taking, its about turning back and see what u've lost and gained' - spontanoues


-mission accomplised-
= Lee You =


p/s : i miss u sooo damn much now. i wished that u were here now, right beside me, just looking into each other's eyes, slowly closing our eyes and fall into each others warmth and comfort. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment