Friday, July 24, 2009

back...

its been a while since i last blogged. was really busy lately.
i have been up and down kl from kuantan for almost more than 10 times a month. even for this week only i have been to kl for 3 times. seriously sick of the 3 hour bus ride. but its worth it in the end. =)

after this period of time, only i realise what actually a teenager's real life should be. to have the perfect teenager life, fun is a must, and one more very important thing is to spend more time with your parents. i once had neglected that because i spent too much time with only friends, wayyyyy too much. and then some wake up call hit me, only i realise i neglected my parents. lucikly its not too late to undo my mistake, i went to places with them, spend some quality time with them. i didnt know that my parents can actually be so very happy to go 'hang gai' with me. i was touched to be honest, genuinely touched. i swear to God that i will NEVER neglect my parents anymore again in my life.

'daddy, mummy, i love you, with all my heart...'

-mission half accomplished-
= Lee You =

No comments:

Post a Comment