Thursday, November 26, 2009

a b c d e x a m s i e f f i n g h a t e y o u x y z

exam exam exam exam exam exam exam fuck you! please eff off will ya?

gosh, why do they have to torture us in the most brutal way ever? i know the fact that doing medic is definitely NOT easy, but one thing that i didn't know that it will actually blow people away by their hidden evil and brutality.. -.-

let me break this down for you, for first year medic students, we have to sit for different exams for different subjects EVERY freaking week. like last week, i had 3 exams, and next week, i got 4 exams waiting to slaughter me. can die now.. *flies back to malaysia and jumps down from kl tower*

and the best part is, all the effing exams are really important exams, not the kind of test where we use to have during high school, these mother-eff-ers can actually shape your future. great! lets give a round of applause! -_____-

and yes, im currently preparing for my next bio-chem exam which is on monday. then wednesday having latin exam, thursday having anatomy exam (silent murderer), and last but not least, saturday is packed with general chemistry exam. fun right? eff u..

i am physically standing, but my semangat can barely stand straight. still trying REALLY hard to cope up with others, hope i can. *prays to God*

well, back to study. hope i don't get effed by exams.. chaozzz :)



Adam Lambert's
Time for Miracles
is on repeat mode,
in my laptop, my phone, my ears, my heart,
because i hope,
that my time,
will come soon.
-stillatstake-




No comments:

Post a Comment