Wednesday, November 4, 2009

for being here..

and so, russia has became my second home for the next 6 years, yes YEARS! having leisure time travelling in russia is already not easy, moreover about studying here.. well... i chose this path, embracing it well should be on my to-do list by now..

so far, as usual, its NOT a smooth sailing. ups and downs are definite musts in russia, according to the people who stays here. but lucikly its not for long before i got into the normal university student life that im in now. its hectic i have to say, no more enjoying and taking my own sweet time as i was like when im in high school. university is a totally different world, u go to classes or not the lecturers dont even give a shit, they will just move on, only some lecturers are kind enough to take attendance. and in my uni, travelling is an everyday torture, let me break this down for u, every single day, except for holidays and sundays, we have to travel for a minimum of 2 hours to our classes, with the help of 2 buses and 6 metros in total, to and from. for the first few days were seriously a pain-in-the-ass, but as time goes by, its just another day in university...

talking about russian people, one word : extraordinary. especially for some old russian folks, i think that they dun know how to actually communicate with foreigners, and since russia was a communist country, they think that every non-russian are bad people. during my first day in russia, no screw that, my first moment landing in russia, when i was still pushing my trolley full with my luggages strolling in the russian airport waiting for my transportation, i accidently, accidently, hit a russian old lady in the calf, because my trolley was REALLY heavy and difficult to control.. she actually turned around, looked at me for a moment, figured out that im non-russian, and started fucking me in russian, when she was done, she turned around and stormed off. i was like stoned, my shoes were as if they pasted to the floor with elephant glue, and i still remember thinking : '' so thats how they say welcome to russia in russian...' lol -___-

in the end, i have to depend on myself on everything. having a bunch good buddies here definitely helped me a lot, and i appreciate very very VERY much for their help for everything. without u guys, i will be like a duck finding his way out in a chicken coop..

university grows people up. its a pathway that leads everyone to adulthood, and i have to admit, stepping into adulthood SUCKS! although i enjoy maturity and what we CAN do now, sometimes, i really wish that there is a time macchine that can bring us back to the childish times,
where things are so much, SO MUCH more simpler..

well, there goes my life now, chaoz!
im here, and ur there,
i really miss u, for what i care,
at past, the time we meet is rare,
to me, its so so unfair,
sometimes, i feel like im gasping for air,
the scent of your hair,
the clothes that u wear,
its all still so vividly, in my mind,
i just want to let u know, that u were mine,
were, past, time,
all i wish, is that you are fine,
thank you, for you gave me, the time of my life..
-still at stake-

No comments:

Post a Comment