Thursday, November 19, 2009

complicated made simple :)

things has been really well lately. first of all, BIRTHDAYS! we just celebrated 3 peepoos's bday during this 2 weeks, one my roomate, next my friend, then last my roommies's friend. today alone we bashed 2 bdays at once, of course not as fun as what we did back at home, but who cares. by the way, the cakes here are just oh-so-delicious! ohhemmgeee! xD and so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY shoutouts to ahkaw, dhanraj and maribelle!

over bdays now, back to reality. just finished 3 exams, and lucikly i passed! wheeeee~ :D although i didnt really passed with flying colours, but i passed, so YAHOO! especially recently, i just had my very first anatomy exam, and it was oral exam + mcq questions. i effed the mcq, but the oral rocks! anyway i PASSED! hahahaha :D

winter break is just around the corner, and some people over here are going back to malaysia. they damn syok lor.. damn envy laaa~ :( the only time i know that im going back is next year, july! goshhhh T.T

just so u know, the only time for me to cure my home-sickness and missing-u-bastards-back-at-home-ness is here, yups blogging helps. the whole point of me blogging is to let U guys out there know whats rolling in muh life now. so when i know that ur actually reading whats for u intentionally, that means the world to me. although i will not know that ur reading, as long im still alive, this blog will.



first of all, guys :
kc,ck,kk,ysj,cwh,tjh,kxj,shah
next, gals :
yv,ww,xn,xl,gxy,hjw,wsm,pc
i miss u guys EVERY moment im here
only now, i know
how important your existence is,
to my life
i heart y'll..




-stillatstake-







No comments:

Post a Comment