Sunday, January 24, 2010

the 22nd

oh well, ignore the previous emo post. lets talk about something that is funieeeeeee! :D

and so, your's truly turned 19 a few days ago. not good, not good at all. that literally means, bye bye teenage crazy obnoxiousness and hello pain-in-the-ass adulthood. gosh -.-
anyways, i did had a wonderful awesome time over here with a bunch of loves to celebrate my 19th with me.


first part..













we celebrated a double bday, the one in white, his bday was on the 21st.
they cooked dinner for me, and i have to say, russian cakes, even though you bought it at any random tom-dick-and-harry store, it tastes friggin' AWESOME! omg, that ice cream cake was finger lickin' yummmmmy! :D


then, received a call from my rommie, went straight downstairs, this is what happened..

second part..






the second cake *before*







*after* -______-


roommie #1 (in blue)








roomie #2


# heart the bday present :)









after the mess and chaos, we played truth and dare, it was a nightmare in hell. unfortunately Lady Luck wasnt on my side that day and i got dared like a hundred times. -__________-
of the many nightmares was licking the tongue of a same sex, giving a hicki to another person, french kissing bla bla bla.. and no pictures was allowed so im sorry :) what happened in moscow stays in moscow. ;p

more pics will be in facebook soon :)

i realised,
that this is the 3rd year i am not able to celebrate my bday with my family, 3 years. ohmygawd..
this will be the last year, i promise my mum and dad. *fingers crossed*




# skype works like a charm i swear




from Russia, with love
-stillatstake-





i did enjoyed myself

its all ever wanted for my birthday..
thank you..












































































No comments:

Post a Comment