Monday, January 4, 2010

new year. bullshit

dear blog,

and so, 2010 arrives. when i was younger, i used to think new year is something that's really worth celebrating about. it shows that us, mankind @ humans has lived on this world for another year. well, it is a day worth celebrating, but after all, everything else turns back to normal. its not that im splashing cold water or what so ever, this is only to my opinion, to me, this 2010 isn't anything special but just another time passing by, and its passing really fast.

for me, new year means :
- getting older
- making new year resolutions that will never be succeeded, maybe once in a blue moon
- more stress in this effing medical school
- entering another phase in life, which sucks big time because maturing is NEVER my thing
- and more stress..


sigh...


eff the emo talk, moving on..
when i come to think of it, this is the 4th year that i never spend new year or christmas at home. 4 years, since i was 15. ohmygesus. i owe my family soooooooo much man, not to mention the amount of pressure i placed on my mum and dad for letting them worrying about me when im overseas. i promise, next year, i hope, no no screw that, i WILL celebrate christmas and new year with them, please Jesus, help me out on this..

2010 wasn't a pleasant start for me to be honest. things was not going as smooth as i thought. but, it was ok, at least it was memorable. all i can say is, hell i wish that i can move every single one of you from Malaysia to Russia..



i know you're reading this mum, i can see that smile on your face, dad you too :)




from Russia, with love
-stillatstake-






i miss you,
and when i say it,
i really do mean,
i miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment