Thursday, June 4, 2009

another meaningful day...


-my surprise for my mum-
-happy bday mom-
today. eh no! its yesterday *after 12am dy*. yesterday was a kinda tiring day for me.
morning as usual, wake up reluctantly with my annoying alarm (handphone) ringing away. off it and continue sleeping for 10 minutes. zzzzzz.....

took rountined bath, drank in one tall glass of dutch lady and off to college. *i always have the tendency to reach class 5 minutes later so that i wont wait for the lecturers. hehe =)
then my math class started, as usual the boring and monotonous class goes on and on and on from 8.30am till 12.50pm. in between was a few 'short' breaks for breakfast with my jingbangs.

then when class ended, my friend invited me to his friend's birthday party which was going to be held downstairs at KFC. each attended people had to pay 4 bucks for the secret recipe cake. but in the end because of some major complications, i left the party earlier without even having the chance to enjoy the cake. *sad T.T*

late on in the early evening, my parents and grandparents reached KL! wheeee ;D!
i brought them to petaling street to have a really late lunch and a seriuosly deliciuos stall selling ikan bakar. in chinese is called 'pu tau ya shao yu'. that stall has been operating at p.street for i think half a century! its so god damn famous that even the stall is located at a very deserted conner of p.street and people can still find their way to that particular stall.

trust me, the 1st time when i ate at that stall was all thanks to my sensitive nose *ceh~ bangga pulak ;p* when i was lepak-ing at p.street with my friend, this sudden strong aroma of sambal + burning charcoal + seafood smell hit my nose like a wave, then we followed that stall and VOILA! we found that ikan bakar stall! hahaha.

i swear that stall's food is seriuosly, freakingly tasty and delicious! i STRONGLY recommend it to all people who can stand pedas food. and bring along a pack of tissue because u will be sweating like a pig when u eat. hehe ;p btw, the location of this stall is behind the 'lo han guo' drink stall.

after our so called lunch, my dad drove all of us to subang where my cousin's staying. later on the whole family including my cousin went to have dinner at a awesome restaurant called the Southern Sea Seafood restaurant. its situated just beside subang airport. to me, this is one of the most awesome-est restaurant i've ever been here, its a huge restaurant and it displays tonnes of seafood for those who are bored of waiting for the food to be served. we had a GREAT dinner! its been a while since me and some of my family members had a dinner together. i really appreciate it =)

after dinner, i was browsing through the displayed sea life in aquariums, then i spotted one particular aquarium. it has huge oysters inside, all product of australia. I LOVE OYSTERS! excitement raged through me and i soooooo wanted to have a taste of it. but when i see the pricing : one oyster = RM 6.50 cheese baked oyster RM8.00. omg, my heart sanked T.T then out of no where, an idea popped out. i planned to treat my mom two oysters as one of my bday present for her. i asked the waitress to prepare for me 2 oysters and serve it with a candle lit in the middle of the plate.

the dish in the end was over my expectations. they decorated the oyster dish with herbs and lemons for the oysters and everything complimented the whole appearance of the dish. when my mum saw it she burst into tears. she was overwhelmed and very touched. she gave me a huge hug and my eyes started to flood too. but i didnt let my tears down of coz. so everything went smoothly and i was happy with the outcome. hehe =)

my parents + my grandparents are going to China later today for 7 days. they'll be coming back next friday. i hope my dad wont be cornned this time by some of those idiot money-minded chinese. ;P

wow. i've been writting for almost 40 minutes. havent bath yet ;p
going to now. good night! zzzzz

[ Lee You ]

No comments:

Post a Comment