Tuesday, June 9, 2009

a lil' something called L.O.V.E & memories..


when i was young, i always look at my parents, and ask my mum :'' ma, how u met daddy?'' and i will do the same to my dad. next year will be their 20th wedding anniversary. obviously, to me, my parents are the greatest parents in the world! not to mention that im the only child, but they are all what normal good parents should be. they are now at China having their nth time honeymoon and i miss them a lot. why am i here? how do i came here? all these questions constantly run through my head numerous times when i was young, but now, i know the answer. LOVE. without love, my parents wont be able to meet. without love, they will not be married. without love, i wont be here.

i grew up in a family that showered me with tonnes of love. my mother is my upmost best friend and my dad is my upmost wisest guy in the world! my mum brought me up in a more western way, in the sence of giving me lots of hugs and kisses and always with the goodnight kiss and 'i love u' / 'i love u too' before-bed speech. because of this influence, im used to giving other people hugs and physical touches, regardless of male or female. thats why when i was in primary school, i got myself into a shitload of truobles because of my too-passionate character. sigh~

but it was also a blessing in disguise, when i was in italy during my student exchange programme, i was alsolutely in my element and i had no trouble at all giving the italians double kisses in the cheeks and tonnes of hugs as italians are usually very passionate people when we greet. they are very loving people and are not shy at all to show love to each other. my host family are seriously wondeful! they are likethe most loving family besides my real own ones. awww i miss them soooo much~ mi manchi la mia famiglia! bacio grande per tutti~




- me and my host family -

thats all from me now. ciao~
[ Lee You ]

No comments:

Post a Comment