Wednesday, June 17, 2009

something. somewhere. in my brain. needed to revealed.

woah~ long time since i last updated this. lots of memory recapping needed....

recently i just finished my entrance exam on monday, its an exam required by indonesian university to maintain their quality by selecting students through this shitty exam. all medic students who are interested in going to indon uni must sit for this exam. this exam has 4 subs - chem, bio, phy and maths. 100 questions in one paper and we have to sit there and sit for this paper for a phucking 3 and half hours staright. STARIGHT! no rest in between. haihhhh~ anyway, for the sake of my future, i gotta dig back my f4/5 syllabus plus my current foundation stuffs. so menyusahkan. ishhh~ seriuosly a pain-in-my-arseee! 'my so called p.i.m.a' ;p
overall, paper was quite ok, so no regrets. *winks*

my parents got back to malaysia from their nth time honeymoon to china with my granparents last friday. wheeee~ :D got tonnes of souveniours for their lovely son, yours truly. wakakaka perasan pulak ishhh! LOL! ok ANYWAYYY, miss them hipppps! especially my mum, was talking to her non-stop about my current life and the funny things she encountered in china. can u believe that my parents and my grandparents actually managed to climb the epicly famous 'Huang Shan', english is yellow mountain, thats like 'the mountain' in china man! omg! i really salute my grandparents! fyi my grandpa is 81 years old and he is FIT! i wonder whether i can be as fit as him when i reach his age. sighhhhh~
its been a long long loooooooooong time since i last went on a family trip with them, the last time we went to germany for the river cruise trip when i was in form 2. then me going for 3 years of afs exchange. guilty~ *bitting lips* miss going vacation with my lil' mama and lil' papa. hehe ;)
they promised me that if i successfully get into indon uni, they will bring me to Bali for family trip. major WHEEEEE~!! bali spells massage, great food, great hotels, great people, and tonnes of hot gals. xD

the day before yesterday was keily's bday. so decided to give her an EPIC SURPRISE. we didnt manage to celebrate her bday during her actual day, so postponed one day later, which was yesterday. as usual, me is master planner *making no-big-deal face* LOL =D! anywayyy, bought her a oreo cheese, by the way, that cake is seriously damn freaking delicious!!! one of the epic best cake by secret recipe! *commision needed* haha! then called the whole class to act in the way so that the rahsia wont be bocor-ed. even our lovely ms.kho, chem lecturer joined in pun. =) =) adam bought whipped cream for some extra something something, ;p , so after chem class, brought bday gal to my condo, putra, then all hell went loose! i sprayed some cream on everyone's hand then each of them just shoved the cream to bday gal's face! she looked DISGUSTING! but to me of course tak cukup lah! so i left the the last cream for myself, hence sprayed one whole palm of cream and literally paste the whole thing to her face! wakakaka ;D! as usual, the aftermath, chasing each other with cream all over. and ended up being halau-ed by the phucking busy-body security guard. geram~!
after that, the whole jingbang shiftted to the swimming pool when everything just got better. me, jaye, adam + rhursten carried keily off the floor and just throw her into the pool. man she isHEAVY!! then, yours truly was next victim. it was sooo cold after getting out from the pool, whole body drenched and soaking wet. brrrrrrr~ then the party went on by throwing one by one into the pool. in other words, u guys were free dumb-bells for free exercise. ;P ;P
really dunno when can we do that again, thinking of the next last month spending in here just puts me off. sighhhhh~ all the time we spended together with u guys were too valuable to be forgotten, 6 words for y'll --> thank y'll & i love y'll. *tears streaming down*

- mission completed -

yours truly,
[ Lee You ]

1 comment: