Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sudden emo thought

lots of things come and go throughout my whole life, but some left some really deep scars during their pathway along my life. my kindergarden life, primary, then secondary, eventually now. to me now, all these happened in like a snap of finger. *snap fingers* and yet is still miss them so darn much...

flashing back is like sitting on a one-way highway, with me in a fancy car. o.O and the passengers change constantly, from my baby sitter who took care of me when i was an infant, to my daycare carers, to my kindergarden teachers, to my primary & secondary teachers. and now, the passengers who are sitting beside me are my college lecturers and soon, they will be replaced by my university lecturers and more to come.

the scenery along the highway is my whole life. from one scene to another, changing infinitely. but since im on a one-way highway, i can only stick my head out of the car and look back what had just passed by my car, but just cant reverse the car back to relieve the moments.

although different people hop on and hop off my car, there are many permanent passengers who had yet to leave and will never leave. for example, my parents, my dad would be my driver till i get my license and when his vision becomes blur, my mum will be my constant companion, and most of all, my machas, my friends. they are all my pillars of strength, without them, i will be like a soul-less body. all of them would be on the ride till the road reaches an end. till the scenery outside slowly turns from light to fade. fogged. mistted. gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment