Thursday, June 25, 2009

petaling street affair



finally, all the pain-in-my-arse annoying entrance exams are HISTORY! now i still have one more exam to go ---> my foundation exam. due date : next two weeks. my status : havent officially studied anything yet. result : dead minced meat! X.X

just finished my two uni entrance exam for the past two days. for UGM & USU. it was tough as usual, but still manage to strruggle pass the paper. T.T yesterday was great, the exam almost makan-ed masa for the whole day. but lucikly medic ed provide us with mcD lunch. wheeee~ =)
right after exam, jack sent the putra gang home, and this might be the last time me seeing him. but he said he will go to UniPad with me, so fingers-crossed and hope for the best. =) later yesterday night, to kinda celebrate me getting into uni, went to petaling street to makan. had an Ultimate epic dinner of portugal ikan bakar and lala bakar! me belanja-ed ;p. i seriously miss the ikan bakar alot! me miss the spicy sambal + stingray + HUGE lalas = yummmmmssss~!! *drooling-muh-ass-off* LOL! frens cant tahan the sambal, ate till cried + sweating through the whole dinner. 0.O - no comment - hehe ;p
anyway, didnt manage to makan my upmost favourite ---> epic tau fu fah! sad T.T~

zme is going to study later. *doubting myself* I CAN AND I WILL!



{ breaking news } : the legendary Micheal Jackson has passed away peacefully in L.A hospital today. we all send our deepest condolence to the Jackson family and to all his fans out there for this incredibly great loss. R.I.P Micheal Jackson. we will all miss You dearly.

-mission accomplished-
[ Li-U ]










No comments:

Post a Comment