Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First night @ morning blogging...

i swear this was one of the night that laughed the most after moving into here. my room mate, his name is Pirabhu, by the way for your information, i am the only chinese staying in this condo, and also the first chinese. *proud face* ;D

there are 6 of us staying in this unit, then we planned to play a prank on Pirabhu, he doesnt have a laptop and all of us have,. so we planned our so call master-plan-of-prankness through msn, lame right? i know -___-lll and we are like just sitting next to each other....

anyway, after much 'brain-storming' and discussing, our master planner, jaye suraj planned to put dried chillies in his pants! we were all helding our breath in and try really hard to not laugh when we heard the plan because we duwan pirabhu to suspect anything. =D

then the plan started, jaye went to the kitchen to smash the dried chillies up, and my task was to lure him to the room where pirabhu's hell is going to begin! hehehehehehe... *evil sinfull laughter* i hand my camera to pothan, my another room mate to record to whole process down.

sankaran, my anotherrrr room mate, by the way, he is a GIANT! he is HUGE! so he stayed at the entrance. when pirabhu went out of the room, he literally grab pirabhu's body and throw him on the bed! haha ;D! then the rest of us hold his limbs and legs, but it was seriuosly not easy.
*sweats*

jaye just shoved the smashed dried chillies right under his underwear and he was screaming like he was going to labour! hahaha xD! then when everything ended, we let him go but jaye was still holding him from behind, out of no where, he felt a cooling sensation in his pants. this where everything changed! jaye grabbed his **** from behind and out of a sudden he felt a STRONG burning sensation running through his whole body! he immedietly dashed into the toilet. before that, he grabbed a HUGE a bag ice from the fridge and placed it there to 'cool' it! i bet there is a 'psssssss...' sound produced! HAHAHA ;D!!

anyway, after all the ordeal, we still are great room mates and he is totally fine *still can celebrate father's day la* hahahaz...

its thursday morning now. tmr i got math class, mr.matthieu's class =.= haihh...
my parents are coming down to kl tmr to visit me, hehe =) they are going to china for vacation with my gong gong and po po, they ditch me to go have fun! *sad* ;(
but i still have to stay back to study for my exams, ohh, let me rephrase it, TONNES of exams!
T.T cant wait to see my parents =)
and my mum's bday is going to come soon, so we are going to celebrate it here! i still dunno what to get for her. *guilty look*

thats all from me now.

[ Lee You ]

thats all for now, end of my e-diary for, ermmmm, maybe today.

No comments:

Post a Comment