Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God me L.O.V.E u!

OMG!! i just got the ULTIMATE BEST NEWS EVER! your's truly is accepted into University Padjadjaran in Indonesia!! i have never been so damn damn satisfied and excited before! its like a HUGE stone being lifted from my heart. now only i truly know the feeling of 'working hard for what you desire' feels like. woooosh~ =)

ok back to earth. errrrrrrrrrrrr OMG!! i cant even think straight now! ok relax~

last week friday, me went back to kuantan for the weekend for two reasons : to celebrate father's day and to celebrate my beloved macha's birthday. friday was again boring, i forgot what i did in the morning thought. hehe ;p but, in the evening, i attended an extra class by medic ed, your's truly's agent @ nirwana college from 6.30-8pm. the whole thing just spells B.O.R.I.N.G! before going there, acap dropped by to hang out, then we went there together. was late as usual. but i dun give a PHUCKING DAMN about it ;P! the class was eeeeeeeeee BORIIIIIING!! because i have to catch my bus at 9pm, i left the class earlier. hehehe =) before all these, i asked jaya to do me a favour to buy me my ticket back to kuantan. thanks dei by the way! so left the class, went dinner at p.street with her, chit-chatted quite a lot. didnt realised that time was actually zooming past us! when i looked at my watch, OMG! its already 8.30pm, and i still have 1/2 an hour to get from here to titiwangsa. just goggled up my food, technically. ciao-ed jaya and rushed my way to plaza rakyat lrt station. when i reached there i was basically sweating like a pig! panting heavily, waiting for the phucking lrt to arrive which took quite a long time. finally, cursing under breath, i boarded the lrt at 8.45pm. took a quick rest in the train, when it reached titiwangsa station, continue with the rushing and brisk walking. finally got into my bus, looked at my watch, 9.05pm, woooooh~~!! realived!


slept all the way, heard lots of snoring + grunting + baby crying + talking to the phone noices along the way. the bus ride was kinda fast, it only took me 3 hours and 15 minutes to reached kuantan which normally will makan 4 hours. mum was waiting for me at the station with a 100 plus in her hand. thanks mum =) love u! i came back without telling my dad because wanna give him a surprise like what i did to my mum during momma's day. so mum fetch me to golf club where my father is having his meeting. saw him, 'SURPRISE!!' a smile instantly flashed at dad's face. he keep on asking 'why u come back? never tell me pun' i said : 'its suppose to be a surprise dad!' -_______-

it was almost 1am in the morning, stomach grumbling = epic supper!! went to mcD at tc, ate an epic Big n' tasty set. first time eating supper with muh papa and mama at this time. =) went back to my lovely home, just chucked my luggage aside, changed my top, slleeeeeeeppp zzzz~

woke up quite early, this time my alarm clock was my mum! -__________- even more effective than my phone alarm. went breakfast then teman her to do some grocery shopping. then remembered that my jingbang was having futsal nearby, so decided to bash their futsal session ;p. went there, was happy to meet back my old machas. chit chat for a while, ajak-ed go watch drag me to hell @ 1pm. then went back home.

it has been AGES since i last set foot at megamall. not to mention having movie sessions there. nostalgic~ drag me to hell was an AWESOME MOVIE!! one of the best horror movie i've ever watched. its not ghostly scarry but very grossly horrifying. its actually damn funny to see how the girls react to the movie, watching with girls just makes the movie a whole lot better, it adds a pinch of hilarious-ness to the whole atmosphere. ;D did i mention the movie was UTTERLY GROOOSSS!

so finished the movie, went to have cendol and rojak. 4 cars in total. ohya one more thing, im the only one who havent get the driving lisence yet. EPIC EMBARASSMENT!! T.T everyone in my group can drive a freaking car already and i dunno a single shit about driving. ish! geram! all just because of my freaking annoying phucking minor colour blindness! haihhhh~ well anyway, in the bright side, i can always be the passenger and people have to drive me around. haha ;D! wooops~

after i came home, i decided to prepare dinner for father's day as tmr (sunday=father's day) night i have to be back at kl already. earlier on mum bought some lamb chops, so marinated it then started cooking a western dinner. menu of the night : lamb chop + button mushroom sauce + italian pasta ' yuuummm~!! it was an epic dinner, it has nothing to do about my cooking or anything, i just felt great about what i did for my dad. we drank some red wine and me and my mum gave a huge toast for my dad. overall, success! wheeeee~ =)

then later on that night, went to celebrate my macha's bday. it was a bday celebration cum gathering. so everyone turned up except for two. -_____- goggled in some beer, the girls was camwhoring all night long. we also did took quite alot of pictures. then when it was time, comes the cake and 'Happy bday to u~ happy birdday to u~.................' started the cream splashing and shouting and yelling. the whole kopitiam was literally filled with our noise. but dun care ;p! my fren shoved a hand full of cream straight to my face, free facial ;). LOL! i still can smell the oily smell of the cream eventhough after times of washing. overall, another success + memorable night! WHEEEEE~!! =) miss y'll much......

sunday = father's day! woke up quite early, again the alarm clock = muh lil' mama. love her lots by the way! gave muh dad a HUGE HUG! and wished him HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! then poof, back to sleep, zzzzzz~ LOL! i came back late yesterday la, duwan to have unnecessary eye bags. ;p then woke up for lunch, family lunch to wish all the fathers in my family. had lunch at the epic crab restaurant at beserah * sorry forgotten the name =p* had an epic lunch, my stomach blotted! uncle belanja-ed all of us, thanks =)

so came back to kl, start the usual routined life, miss my machas back here.
that's all from me now. chaozzz~ =)

-mission completed-
[ Lee You ]

1 comment: